The tiny tree



I'll let you in on a little secret. I have a christmas tree already!

OK, it's rather small. And simple.



Just the top part, in an old glass jar. I picked this tiny tree top up on an afternoon walk in the nearby forest. I saw its head peeking out from a pile of cut-down trees (there's been some legitimate forest maintenance done, don't worry). It is not overwhelmingly christmas-y, I think. Just a little tree indoors. I added the red ribbon for these photos to add contrast but decided to remove for a while.

3 comments:

Tuija said...

Kiva löytö! Jos sattuisin samanlaiseen törmäämään, taatusti minäkin poimisin talteen.

Jutta said...

Hei, nyt vasta löysin tänne joulublogiisi. Varmaan jotain tuollaista olisi kiva laittaa meillekin, kun kokonainen kuusi ei tule kyseeseen koiranpennun takia.

♥ maaria said...

Voi kun täm,ä sun joulublogisi on ihana - tarttui heti listalleni, etten vaan menetä mitään.

Ihana puu, tahtoo kans! Heti.